Impressions day 7
01:27 | Author: Hans
in memoriam
Martin
Bril (49)
(Dutch writer)

They seem to go fast these days. A lot of them. Too many.

Yup, some pretty crappy films, but very impressed by "Martyrs". The solitary 15-min bikeride home was quite valuable to collect my thoughts on that one. (No I haven't rewritten "The Clone Returns Home" yet, though I did some writing on it today. Might have to watch it again before I do share it.)

Started with some cortados. Did some writing. Content with that, that's good. Has been a while. Quite a while. From previous years I know the creativity bug can bite from the very start of the AFFF, but this year it took a while.

Radiohead makes for a wonderful score during nights like these.
This entry was posted on 01:27 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: