Strange Girls
14:10 | Author: Unknown
description: twin white trash girls, autistic, siamese look alike lowerclass neighborhood, black boyfriend, killings, writing a book, behave, one love, old detective, smelly garden

(Geoffrey): (rating 6)
I'm the only child and in the early days I often wished I had a brother. Wouldn't it be great it I had a twin brother? I often fantasised about it. After seeing this movie, I could perhaps ease the idea of having a twin brother. What if I would end up like those twin girls? The way the story is told, it is not very likely that I ever would, even it I still would live in the same neighborhood in Rotterdam. These wicked girls were partly raised in a mental institution, where they only communicated by letters. It's not that the couldn't, they just refused and pretended they were insane. At some point they were fired from the institution, though still acting the same. They even sneaked out earlier and did some killing.

Now, they want to make a good life, by writing a book and selling milions of copies. In the mean time, one of the girls falls in love with a black guy, who mostly cares little except being laid by either one of the girls. When acting like a stereotype black guy from the hood again, things go down the drain and the movie does not get better anymore.
Though the natural behaviour in this movie is very unlikely, the two girls acting/walking the same, there are quite some rediculous, but funny scenes (redneck/white trash looking girls and black guys living near eachother and liking as well), so I gave it a 6.
This entry was posted on 14:10 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: