Impressions day 7
01:51 | Author: Unknown
Just 3 more days and then we are done. How fast time flies again.

Today was a good day, despite Lake Mungo which did not appeal to me at all (sorry for that). The best movie I saw was Stingray Sam, though Martyrs comes close behind.

I saw Coen today again for a short time. I met him yesterday during Grace. Talkable guy from Eindhoven (I believe), who studies at the movie and art academy (if I remember it correct ;-)) and does teaching at a MBO as well. Quite amazing that he comes all the way to Amsterdam again, though he has to leave after the 4th movie, to be in time back with public transport. How do I know him? Actually I don't, but people seem to know me. It happens sometimes :-). Anyway, we had some small, but good chats about movies. He was quite impressed with Lake Mungo, so I guess we do not agree on all types of movies hehe. He'll be in on Friday again.

No redbull clones for me today, though I drank quite some coffee again. I did not drink one before Stingray Sam and I feld it. Though the movie was excellent, my eyes were sometimes getting sleepy. I guess i'm getting more immume for coffee and I need more to feel the effect (Daddy, am I addicted now?).

My eyes seem to be getting better too. Yesterday I went to bed quite early, since my eyes were getting sore again. It was even worse in the weekend. Right now I still feel ok, so I guess my eyes are getting better again (I think I had/have a small infection).
This entry was posted on 01:51 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: