Impressions day 10
22:52 | Author: Unknown
The AFFF is over :-(.

I haven't been updating the blog for some days and I am away that I have to do some work.

As for the last day, I have seen the best and the worst movie of the Imagine festival. The first one was Fear Me Not. That is indeed the best of the festival for me. I only wished that there wasn't abnother movie so quickly. The worst is indeed the Butcher. The movie concerns about torturing in a slaughterhouse and that's what the story is about.

Overal, the AFFF 25 was a good one. I have taken a holiday for the first time. Though it was definately worth it, I don't know if I will do it again next year. We will have to see ;-)

So today, one day after AFFF , what have I done? Well, very little :-). Some loundry and that's it.

I'm going to make the statistics as requested and start with that tomorrow :-).

It was very fun to be with Hans, Joost and Herman, that definately increased the fun factor, so thank you all!

Bye!
This entry was posted on 22:52 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: