Impressions day 8
00:37 | Author: Unknown
What a day, what a day. Today was horror day. In stead of Day of Horror, I prefer to call it Day of Mental Terror. Today I saw quite some good and also some very bad horror movies. At the 4th movie I had to take a beer, I couldn't take it anymore, specially not after having seen Chemical Wedding and before that Tamami, the cursed baby (they better had called it Teenage Mutant Ninja Baby)

I think today was the heaviest day of the AFFF. I am beat. It could also be because I woke up relateively early today and I couldn't sleep anymore.

Anyway, though I had some difficult moments, the day went by like a madman. I even gave a short interview, right after I saw Mum & Dad. I had to go to the toilet because of the beer, but a camera guy asked me if I wanted to give some comments, so I did. I just had to do it, perhaps this will be my minute of fame ;-)
This entry was posted on 00:37 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: