Someone's knocking at the door
17:50 | Author: Joost
*knock knock* Who's there? - It's Joost, I'd like to have 80 minutes of my life back!
Links: AFFF / imdb

A direct-to-DVD release would be a compliment to this film. The imagine festival organization praised the makers for upping their game when it comes to the visual look compared to earlier work. Lighting wise I could perhaps see their point, but the camera work was shoddy, screen direction was all over the place and frame sizes were not matching where it should have.

Okay, this film was shot on a very low budget in only 11 days, and even though I tend like B-movies, this one just didn't cut it for me. I guess a 15 inch monstercock and doped up characters alone aren't entertaining enough after all...

Rating: 2
This entry was posted on 17:50 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: