Impressions day 3
05:00 | Author: Hans
Since I seem to upload images with a very consistent one day delay: hereby my T-shirt print.

5 + 2 SNoT films. Quiet saturday?

The Night of Terror tends to dominate impression-writings, what else was there? Awesome weather - classic feature of this festival - and people sitting next to you with some sort of egg-salad whose smell seems to have a life of its own.

Totally in sync with the festival by now.

Night of Terror was short, yes, but still fun. And my throat is still a bit raw. You probably know the drill, otherwise I'd say: watch the clips.

Phrasebook (S)NoT
- hoer: whore
- homo: homo

(I'm sorry, I scribbled down 3 lines in my notebook that are totally unreadable by now. Perhaps another liter of vodka-redbull (50-50) reverses them into something comprehensible)
This entry was posted on 05:00 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: